Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Enquiries: the demand is obviously there

For the last few weeks since the media stories about The Lab in The Age, local papers and more recently ABC Radio, I have been receiving a steady stream of enquries from parents about The Lab. This is noteworthy because none of the stories had our contact details - people have found out about us and contacted us independently. I would say that I have had an average of one enquiry a day. The Lab now has a waiting list of 12 - enough for another group or two already. I've received enquiries from Melbourne, the Sunshine Coast, Perth, Tasmania, and one from the US. I think we're definitely onto something important here.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations team on fantastic work. I have no doubt that these lucky children will shine in such a safe, stimulating environment. We know that children with ASD can learn and make social connections, in fact many will make enormous contributions to our society, especially in the areas of ICT. I can't wait to hear more....

    ReplyDelete