Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Filling cracks, getting a fridge, using opensim as a design tool

I spent yesterday patching up the walls with gapfiller, and thinking about how to jazz up the place.



I also got a fridge, a 130l whirlpool bar fridge, again from gumtree, $100.


I then did a bit of research online into 'cool' office designs, looking at companies like Google, Lego, and below, Red Bull, which I quite liked.


I then decided to mock the room up in Opensim so I could play with the color scheme and arrangement of the office without breaking my back.
Here are some images so far.
The side of these walls is supposed to be hessian with some kind of lining underneath(like the left wall in the red bull pic), I checked hessian at Bunnings and it's around $5 per metre(1.8m wide) which seems affordable.



No comments:

Post a Comment